Kalika Self-reliance Social Center (KSSC-Nepal), a non-profit making organization based in Kapilvastu district, province 5, has implemented Essential Health Project (EHP) in partnership with FAIRMED Foundation Nepal in Kapilvastu, Rapandehi and West NawalParashi district. The following positions are required for the EHP project. So, interested Nepalese citizens are requested to apply for the positions within the 7 days of notice publication.
Positions: Community Health Mobilizer (CHM):
Total position- 4 (100% field based)
For Buddhabhumi Municipality-1CHM,
For Banaganga Municipality-1CHM,
For Kapilvastu Municipality and Yasodhara Rural Municipality both-1CHM
For Mayadevi Rural municipality &Suddhodhan Rural Municipality both-1 CHM
The candidate must belong from targeted Municipality of working area. S/he must have passed Intermediate level preferably Health Assistant, Staffs Nurse, Health education, Social science, Rural development with at least 2-3 years’s of working experience in community empowerment and mobilization. S/he must have two wheeler driving skills and license. Experienced in community health programs will be added advantage.
Specific job Responsibilities:
- Working together with FCHVs, Mother Groups, schools, clubs, forest user groups, disability working group, Self Help groups etc. in the assigned municipality
- Work in close coordination with the peripheral health facility, ward offices, municipalities and relevant stakeholders.
- Develop strong networking and collaboration with stakeholders of the project.
- Create and maintain project documentation of exemplary results, good practices, success stories and reports.
- Coordinate, organize and facilitate meetings /orientation / Interactions and carry out follow ups to trace the outcomes.
- Submit project progress update to the program officer in monthly basis.
- Support to project team by conducting assigned tasks as per the schedule & monthly plan.
- Represent EHP in different platforms at local level.
Eligible and interested candidate can submit their application with updated CV and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or following contact address no later than 4.00 PM on 20th December 2019. Especially women, people with disability and candidates from minority groups are highly encouraged to apply.
Kalika Self-reliance Social Center
Taulihawa, Kapilvastu Municipality # 3, Province 5
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written examination. Telephonic enquiries will not be entertained and any effort to influence to do so will result in disqualification. The decision of KSSC Nepal will be final. KSSC Nepal has right to cancel this vacancy at any time.